Sephiroth vs Silent Hill Sephiroth vs Silent Hill

Noy bad, yet...

OK I know it's not a god send or ect, but why do people bash other's work I mean they took the time to learn how to make flash, they learned how to make it perfect ( or so... ) It is sad on how people flame/bash other's yet they them selves can't even make a animation ( my grammer might be off ) Ok I mean my self I haven't made anything, well yet but people who can't make animation or draw halfway decent ( the person who made this flash has some nice drawing talent ) Ok well... my point is don't bash/flame some one untill you your self can make something atleast desent to be called ( good,uber,cool & ect ) I mean people spend time on makeing animations for us to wach and be intertained with not for some jerk who cant even make a decent stick figure to come in here an critisize some one for "Oh they don't make the animations look real" and my fave part "Omg your art style sucks so bad that you should be shot left some where to die, thats how bad you suck, you make even a blind child cry" Really I mean c'mon don't hate on some one who is trying there best to make something maybe not for you to like but for others to enjoy. ( Wow the longest thing I probly ever typed on a web site, well I guess -.- )

fadedshadow responds:

you're right

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

I Agree

I agree with the last review that was posted here, keep up the good work. Also now that I think of it, this could also be made into a game if you find the right help. ( Whould be awsome )

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

awsome

very funny and cool, it is better then most crazy stick fights i have ever seen, also i thank you for your help in finding the song i spent 8 years looking for lol ( the one on your end creds, carl orff )

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awsome byond everything

This is one of the best things I have ever and when I say ever I mean ever seen in my whole life, this is going to probly be the best thing till my children are born ( wich my be a very long time lol since im not married and still very much young lol )

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

Best Animation/Animator ever

I think your probly the best animator on newgrounds keep up the good work maybe you could make a animation and put it on the tv some day keep it up and good luck

Final Fantasy 7 Battle Final Fantasy 7 Battle

Wootness

I give it a holy shit out of a holy cow. That was oober funny. Make more o.o

a MATRIX regurgitated a MATRIX regurgitated

Sucks

Don't make anything like this ever again, this is one of the worst animations ever, I sat ther thinking it was going to be really good because of how long the pre-loader took but I come to find out how dissapointing this was I give this a 0